Ayurveda consider Amla or Amalaki as a divine medicine.
Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry and Rasayana, often called “The Health Rejuvenator”
Rasyana is a top herbal product with excellent rejuvenation, longevity and overall properties that ensure balance of both mind and body.
Amla(Phyllanthus Emblica) Powder has a high concentration of vitamin C and contains other potent antioxidants that is known to help restore energy, digestive health, vitality, flush toxins and rejuvenate your system.
It is one of the key ingredient of the Triphala (Triphala is a combination of three fruits – Amlaki, Bhibhitaki and Haritaki.).
Phyllanthus Emblica is a powerhouse of antioxidants and it useful to prevent the formation of cancer cells.
How Use of Amla ?
Daily use is usually 2 – 3 pieces, early in the morning.
It can be taken in the form of juice, powder, candy, pickles or supplements.
1-2 fresh Indian gooseberries
15 -20 mL of fresh juice of the fruit
4-5 grams of dried fruit powder (mixed with a glass of water)
- Therapeutic benefits include prevention of cancer, delaying aging, fighting inflammation and improving memory.
- It produces Ojas that enhance the immune system’s function and promote adulthood.
- Helps clear pimples and acne
- Increases hair growth and hair pigmentation and strengthens hair roots, maintains color.
- Consuming Amla juice with honey improves eyesight.
- Stimulates a group of cells that secrete a hormone called insulin.
- It usefull for diabetic patient. (For best Result Amla use with Turmeric)
- Statement on lowering cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- The ancient texts of Ayurveda recommend Amla to improve fertility in women.
- It flushes out toxins, regulates menstrual cycle and causes hormonal balance.
- It combats the negative effects of PCOS such obesity , unwanted hair growth etc
250 gm, 500 gm, 750 gm, 1000 gm